Take part in the International Year of Crystallography
You can participate in IYCr in many ways. This page provides some pointers and suggestions for building resources that will be useful during the IYCr and that can be maintained into the future as a permanent heritage from the IYCr activities.
- Add an event. Add information to the calendar of events about conferences, symposia, exhibitions or other activities.
- Educational material. Help us to build a comprehensive directory of teaching resources in crystallography at all levels.
- Submit images of crystals that you have grown to a gallery of images available for download for education purposes. This invitation is extended not only to scientists working in public institutions or for private companies, but also to non-professional crystal growers.
- Participate in the IYCr Crystal Growing Competition for Schools.
- Enter the prize photo competition Crystallography in Everyday Life.